Terms and Conditions
For IT solutions and consulting services
This service agreement shall govern and apply the statement of the project, work, letter or any other document done between persistent systems limited, and customers for the main purpose of offering professional services for IT solutions and software consulting.
Terms of payment:
- The price of the products and services shall be the price that is agreed upon between the parties. Any clerical or typographic errors in the stated prices are subject to correction.
- Unless it’s otherwise provided on the front, full payment is due thirty days from the invoice date. The seller may revoke or later the credit terms at any time without any prior notice.
- The buyer is solely responsible for ensuring that the payment is fully made to the seller’s correct location. For avoiding any fraud, the seller will never initiate payment method changes via phone or email. In the event when the seller wants to change its payee bank account details or payment method, the seller will send the buyer a notification letter. At all times and situations, the buyer is responsible for ensuring that the payment is made to the seller’s correct location, and the buyer accepts full responsibility for any misdirected funds.
- If the buyer’s financial condition or any other circumstance causes the seller to feel insecure with respect to the buyer’s performance under this agreement, the seller may demand immediate payment of any amounts, suspend the performance, or cancel the entire agreement.
- The purchase price of our products and services does not include excise, sales, use, shipping, or any other shipping, insurance or delivery costs.
- Any due amount not paid will be subjected to a late payment fee computed daily at a rate that is equal to one or one-half percent per month or the highest rate acceptable under usury law.
Terms of shipment, delivery, and acceptance:
- The seller will package the products for shipment in accordance with the standard commercial regulations and practices. All the shipment shall be delivered by the seller to the buyer’s designated delivery address at the buyer’s expense unless agreed by the seller in writing.
- All the potential risks of loss related to the products shall pass to the buyer upon delivery to a common carrier, or to any of the private carrier designated by the buyer. Buyer’s rejection of any product or service shall not certainly shift such risk until the products are returned to the seller.
- The delivery dates mentioned in the agreement are only estimates based on prevailing.